I don't want Julia to grow up, okay I do, but I can't believe how fast she is growing. I love every little phase of her life and how happy our little girl is. We were at the San Diego Zoo yesterday and she is just soaking it all in and was so good since she didn't get a nap at all. Then we got to the monkeys and she thought they were hilarious swinging from tree to tree. It was a priceless moment, she couldn't get enough. I tried getting a video of it but the video camera became more of a distraction. My parents think its funny how much Julia smiles and laughs since the first couple months of her life she did a lot of frowning...its not her fault she has really expressive eyebrows!
Julia has mastered her impression of a Lion because she does a killer roar that usually gets a lot of attention from her parents and grandparents and we think she is also working on her impression of an Elephant because she makes this funny noise that sort of sounds like a trumpet mixed with the noise you get when give someone a raspberry. Finn Brenan visited us a couple weeks ago and he was very good at the "raspberry" so I think Julia learned it from him!
Side note: Why is blowing on a tummy called a raspberry?
California pictures soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment