The kids spent so much time in the water this summer! Julia gained a ton of confidence and will now jump in and go under without batting an eye. She loved wearing googles and doing silly jumps into the pool. Ben loved squishing sand castles most of all but by the end of the summer was loving the water too, no matter how cold it was! He didn't like wearing a floaty or life jacket so we had to keep a very close eye on him, he's quick! It was such a hot summer so we constantly were enjoying some form of water, I'm sad to see it come to an end! Julia can't wait to start swimming lessons this fall!

Who doesn't love a little naked sprinkler time!
Papa being a sea monster!
I sent Jen a text and said "Dad bought mom a boat for her birthday" She wrote back "What? Why would mom want a boat…like a yacht?" Then I sent her the picture below and we laughed and laughed! (a yacht!)
I love his little butt! (He will probably hate me for this one day!)
More time in the yacht!
It was a really tough summer ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment