Sunday, January 26, 2014

Fabulous Friends & Sibling Silliness!

I have the best friends in Edmonton, I miss them all the time. 
 Jenna & Craig hosted a Murder Mystery for New Years Eve. It was pretty fun & funny! Chelsea did it!

We arranged a massive playdate in Jenna's school gym. It was fabulous! 
8 friends, 6 husbands (2 were hung over), 16 children and 2 buns in the oven.
Ainslee's 1st Birthday!
Playing at Market Mall
Ben giving Julia a big open mouth kiss!
Our children have become OBSESSED with searching for their toe fuzz! One day I found them both looking between Ben's toes. As soon as one sits down and removes a sock the other one joins right in! Its so weird but so funny!

Last week I had a day in the life of Sarra Eaton…6 children in my care! I took Sarra's 4 oldest kids and my 2 to the Glenbow museum and then back to our house for painting and a movie. They are the sweetest, most respectful children! Well done Sarra & Tim! We had a great, fun day and Julia was exhausted by the time we took them back…to be honest so was I even though they were so easy… 
how does Sarra do it every day?
Scarlet & Julia are good little buddies now!

No comments:

Post a Comment