Our girl is growing up so fast, we noticed about a month ago that she doesn't have her baby look anymore and she's a little girl now. She is sassy but smart, slightly addicted to tv but loves to read books and sing and dance. We have so much fun watching Julia learn, she loves practicing her letters and spelling her name. She has started to recognize letters now and often lets us know if they are in her name. I can't believe how much she's grown up in the past couple of months, time is passing too quickly. Julia is her Daddy's girl and Daddy is loving every second of it!
I found her sleeping with her hands just like this on her pillow, I wish I had taken a full shot of her too.
This was my dress, Graggy found it over Christmas, Julia will only wear it once, it was a little short.
Adorable tutu from her friend Olivia
The many different costumes she comes up with! Below she is wearing Buzz Light Year pjs, a bathing suit and water wings with flip flops!
Skating with Daddy!
Some of her art and school work from dayhome and preschool
Preschool pictures taken in October. What a sweet bean she is!










No comments:
Post a Comment